Sweet potato fries are often full of grease, but Chris’s version is much healthier and still just as tasty! Enjoy them with ketchup or try my simple dipping sauce.
Oven-baked Sweet Potato Fries & Dipping Sauce
For the Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp jalepeno salt
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- olive oil spray
For the Sauce
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut potatoes into thin strips and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix seasonings together in a small bowl.
4. Spray potatoes with olive oil spray toss with seasonings.
5. Arrange potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes, tossing half-way through.
6. To make the sauce: mix the four ingredients together in small bowl.