Looking for something fresh and yummy to munch on, on a hot summer’s day? These veggie roll-ups are perfect! They’re colorful and refreshing and totally tasty!
First, prepare and assemble the ingredients:
Then smear, stack, and roll!
That’s it! Grab a glass of ice-cold water and relax in the shade, with your (adorable) cucumber roll-ups!
Humus and Veggies Cucumber Roll-ups
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 radishes
- 1 c. shoestring carrots
- 1/2 c. spicy hummus
1. Use a peeler to shave off thin slices of cucumber. Work around the cucumber to avoid the very center (it won’t slice well once you get down to the seeds).
2. Use a peeler to shave off thin slices of radishes.
3. Cut the plum tomatoes into thin slices.
4. Smear a small amount of hummus onto a cucumber slice with the back of a small spoon. Place 1-3 pieces of radish, 1 slice of tomato, and a few carrot shoe-string pieces onto one end of the cucumber slice. Roll.
5. Repeat until ingredients run out.